hyperher in one way or another yes. From various preschools to substitute teaching in primary grades (k-5) has been all of my adult life experience
* it takes 20 mins to get to my new job even in traffic and stopping behind 3 buses!
*I thought I was sharing a classroom turns out it is all mine and my co-teacher said set it up however it will work best for me (she is the athletics side of our team I am the preschool/craft side) it is going to be very cool having my own class again!
* my boss is a bit vague in her explanations …I was told we would go see the classroom this morning (thinking check it out…maybe an hour) nope we were clean in and organizing the classroom. Which needed to be done badly.
*I am going to need to make all copies at the main office not at the center I work in….two different sets of $ the main office is about 35 mins in the opposite
* I am really excited about this new experience but there has not been a class in a few years at this center because of lack of enrollment so the bar is set high to be in back students for the follow-up sessions to continue for the year….fingers crossed
* We couldn’t set up the class today because the floors have not been was he yet they will be done this weekend. So I will be going back on tuesday to set up the classroom.
* bonus I get paid from 9-2:30 today….got asked to deliver flyers tomorrow and will get paid for that plus I will get paid for next Tuesday as well!
*another bonus I really like my co-teacher ;-)
How are you living your happy life today? Namaste ~ Ella ~ Monday Mantras are positive words of wisdom, insight and joy to add a bit of cheer to the start of your week and any day you need a bit of a pick-me-up!
Words of #Inspiration and #Motivation on #Tumblr