'Book on Book' is a transparent paperweight that holds down the pages of a novel. It keeps the pages from flipping and allows the user to eat, drink, or sit back while reading.
protect the book from ur tears
Now I really need it
Ok so I was tagged and now I am supposed to tag my 10 fav followers…I do these often… so you know I never expect you to do this just because I tag you but I think they are fun. The problem becomes coming up with new things! Bonus tumblr cut me off at 8 the other day so I have 3 :-)
1) I am done holiday shopping….my family and I have an unspoken rule that when we are not in Maine we don’t buy gifts for each other….my dad and step mom always do anyway but it gives everyone else a break!
2) I am pagan…it is a nature based religion where I believe in a god and a goddess vice just a god…I don’t believe in satan or the devil I belive people chose to be or do evil things no one makes them.
3) I also believe that faith in general is important. …believing in something more…I don’t care what religion you are as long as what you believe has a positive impact on you.
4) I don’t usually talk religion cause …well you know…I don’t push my beliefs on anyone else and I don’t enjoy beliefs being pushed on me.
5) the stereotypes that come with being pagan bother me…I try to let people get to know me before I tell them I’m pagan…knowing I am a good person often helps them weed out the stereotypes and feel more comfortable asking questions.
Bonus: I don’t lie about being pagan…I don’t tell people right away and it is funny to me that most assume I am what ever religion they are… but if asked I will answer honestly.
R.I.P Nelson Mandela July 18, 1918 - December 5, 2013